Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Santa at work

Bought my wrapping paper this evening, came home and start my production work. Last year i gave my colleagues chocolates and sweets in a seethrough party paper, this year i shall use wrapping paper instead, so no one guess its me :))

I had prepare 32bags!!!!! took me 2hours and my back is aching now............. :(( well....so long as they are happy reciving it and appreciate it.....no complains.......i'm happy, how can anyone complain when they get presents??? Yes.........there are people like that i'm sure.



I had cut up the wrapping paper into 16 pieces, then fold them into a little bag,



stuff the sweets and chocolates(they get good stuff !! ) into the bag




and tie it with a wire tie..........





Not easy work at all...........now i pity Santa's little helpers....... its tough to come up with who to give, my team members definately get it. last year i give out more, cos we are all sitting in the communal area, this year i decided to give selectively.

Must capture my hard work........photo taken with my camera phone, so the quality is not that great :p


16bags.........

32bags..............................


exhausted......................... i should have hire myself some little elves.......

1.15AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment